Accountant and Financial Analyst Professional, CFO
Solutions for Accounting, Business, Finance, Tax, and Education, Fractional CFO Services – Free Consultations, QuickBooks Pro Advisor
Empowering Sound Focused Business Decisions
Helping Business Leaders Solve Problems
Position-Performance-Predictive: Winning In The Infomation Age
Providing clients with high powered accounting, financial analysis, training, education, tax, risk management and business advisory services to corporations and individuals that empowers flexible, accurate and quick effective decision making. Focus on the profitability and growth of your organization, have an expert take care of your financial operating system with our holistic approach creating flexibility in today’s changing economic environment.
Services – We Go Above And Beyond
Gain time, strength, profit and peace of mind.
- Accounting Full Cycle
- Financial Statement Presentation In Accordance with GAAP
- Financial and Operational Analysis, Business Analytics and Intelligence
- ERP Software Selection and Implementation, Data Marts
- Mergers and Acquisitions, Due Diligence
- Multi State Sales, Use, Property, Income Taxes, Licensing Fees, Registrations
- Payroll and Tax Services
- Planning, Budgeting, Key Perfomance Indicators and Cash Forecasting
- Business Advisory, Risk Management, Entity Formation, Tax Minimization Strategies
- 1040, 1120, 1065 Tax Return Planning, Preparation and Filing: PTIN http://www.jeffreywaks.com/irs-preparer-tax-idetification-numer/
- IRS, Federal, State and Local Tax Issues Resolution
- Accounting System Survey and Analysis
- Training, Tutoring and Coaching
- Business Succession Planning
- Personal Finance Investing
Jeff completed the data analysis, presentation, and consulting for the transaction between EC Infosystems, Inc. and VertexOne.
Tax policy in the United States is in a current state of confusion. For there to be coherent US tax policy there must be a level of agreed upon government spending. During the period of 1998 to 2009 state revenue was on the decline since tax policy law is latent.
Accountants in mid-level staff support positions must continue to reinvent themselves in order to provide meaningful data analysis to the management they support
Technology Trends In Accounting and Financial Analysis Current trends in the Accounting and Finance profession are affecting organizations and professionals alike. With the evolution of technology in software, artificial intelligence, storage and cloud computing a skills gap is possible to experience.
Social Security or the (OASDI) Old Aged Survivor Disability Insurance is comprised of two taxing components. The first tax component is the old aged portion which is a tax on wages of 6.2% on wages up to $137,700 in 2020. The second is Medicare which is a tax on wages…
The Federal Reserve is the central banker in the United States. The Federal Reserve is responsible for banking regulation, money supply, reserve requirements placed on banks, printing money and interest rate policy. What the Fed really does is expand the monetary base in the economy.
We are an Affiliate of Intuit QuickBooks, Xero and Microsoft partnerships through CJ and Knoji program influences.